Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Truth Will Set You Free

This morning I was researching self-help methods: Emptional regulation, zen philosophy, spirituality, and the like. What I have learned is this: I like to learn about what's wrong with me because I can do something about me when things go wrong. However, that thinking continues a cycle of chaos. How that happens is that I give myself control that I don't have. Yes, I do have control over myself. Self-control is good, but too much blame on myself and not the other people and factors of the situation involved is still unealthy. There needs to be balance. So I say that those who blame themselves like I do should remember Jesus. He will reveal our sins, then we can repent and are forgiven. This plan is the simplest I have seen so far and yet the biggest plan. It is the one that encompasses our problems around about with His love and He is able to work all things out for good for us. So what do I do? Take care of problems as they arise while I delight in the LORD. That is all I have to do. Just for today. When I'm hungry I can eat. If I don't have money I can look for a job. If I have dirty laundry I can wash it. When I am feeling down I can worship God. When I am worried I can pray. When people label me I can remember who I am to God. I can remember Him in all things. And if I am sick, I can just rest! God is good and faithful. He is so easy. He is our perfect plan. His Truth gives us freedom! His Love casts out our fears!

Perfect love casts out fear

God is love

be anxious for nothing...give thanks, make your requests known...and the peace of God which surpasses all understanding will gaurd your heart and mind

The truth shall set you free.

who the son sets free, he shall be free indeed.

Remember the Lord and the good things He has done

Salvation is a gift of God, not by works lest any man should boast

God works all things out for the good  for all those that love Him and are called according to His purpose.

Delight in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart.

Sufficient today is its own worries, tomorrow will worry about itself.

In rest you will find your salvation.

Rejoice, and again I say rejoice!


                                             God makes all things beautiful in His time.

No comments:

Post a Comment